www.reactmse.com is a site operated by re:act. re:act is the trading name of React MSE Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration 7331112. Our registered office is 28 Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead NW3 1NH. Our VAT number is 139414314.
The term ‘re:act’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual property rights
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may print and download material from this Website for your personal reference, provided that you do not modify, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes, transfer the materials to another person, “mirror” the materials on any other server or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You must not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on re:act’s web site.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Exclusion of liability
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of this clause you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Visitor provided material
Modifications and revisions
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.