Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. If you need any further information, please get in touch.
What we collect
We collect your information when you subscribe to our newsletter, comment on our blog or fill out a form. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use your information to send newsletters, administer offers and surveys and to improve our website so that it provides a better client experience.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Protecting your information
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss or theft, copying, use or modification we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing your information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Access to your information
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable to cover administration costs.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.